anime reapers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anime reapers

the new and improved anime reapers.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE CITY OF BONES

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angel of the Night
Admin
Admin
Angel of the Night

Male
Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2008-05-17

THE CITY OF BONES Empty
PostSubject: THE CITY OF BONES   THE CITY OF BONES Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 4:26 pm

This book is such an amzing novel filled with suspence, romance, tragedy, mystery, and also some slight humor.
i was was told about this book by many people who i knew would not steer me in the direction of a bad piece of literature and once i started readin it i can gladly say i never stopped for one second.
the auther did such an amzing in bringing her charecters to life into the world of mortals and the world of the cast of downwolders shadow hunters and demons alike as they main group of antagonists risk their lives in stopping their enemy from getting his hands on the one thing that will bring upon them a massive war of bloodshed.

i highly recomend everyone to read this book and the other soon to follow this review.

until next time fellow forum members this has been Angel of the Night with a most hastely typed up review of another awesome book!!!^_^
Back to top Go down
http://animereapers.heavenforum.com

THE CITY OF BONES
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
anime reapers :: Etertainment section :: Books-
Jump to: