anime reapers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anime reapers

the new and improved anime reapers.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gentle Whispers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady_Raine
reaper in training
reaper in training
Lady_Raine

Female
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-05-20

Gentle Whispers Empty
PostSubject: Gentle Whispers   Gentle Whispers Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 11:50 pm

Night; black, frightening, exhilarating, wonderful, mysterious. I'm feeling mysterious at the moment. That's what happens when I watch Case Closed; all those murder episodes.

Hmm, nothing too interesting happens to me, so I guess I'll ramble a little about what's going on in my imagination. Currently, my thoughts are swirling around in a calm matter, like the eye of a storm. The "scene" playing in my mind: a dark forest, me leaning against one of the tall trees, the moon full, but partly hidden by misty clouds. Some of you probably think I'm very weird for saying that. Well, you don't have to understand. It's how I roll.

Lyrics to many songs are floating in my mind, and playing in my ears. Unfortunately, due to the late hour, I can't satisfy my urge to sing. Tomorrow, maybe.

I'll stop there. And trust me, I'm not usually this calm. I'll be my usual slightly-hyper self after I sleep.

'Night all.
Back to top Go down
Lady_Raine
reaper in training
reaper in training
Lady_Raine

Female

Gentle Whispers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gentle Whispers   Gentle Whispers Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 12:04 pm

Hmm, seems I've forgotten about my Journal or something.

A month is already gone. Where did it go? What did I do? It seems like I stood there and watched it fly by.

I'm weird, no?

I've been singing much more lately. And I'm glad too. >3 Keeping silent had been bugging. If you couldn't tell, I'm one of those people who won't shut up. Especially when I'm hyper.

I miss the cool breeze that used to blow around my neighborhood. I can't stand humidity. It drains your energy.

Seemingly stranded on a peninsula(sp?). Not an island. If I were on an island, I wouldn't have anyway to contact my friends. A peninsula is better because I do have access to my friends...it just seems like I'm alone right now. We didn't get into a fight or anything, but to me, it seems like we're drifting. And that scares me. I'm not sure if I could handle that yet. Some days I'm completely sure, and other days I think I might lose it.

Oh well. Another day, more memories.
Back to top Go down
Lady_Raine
reaper in training
reaper in training
Lady_Raine

Female

Gentle Whispers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gentle Whispers   Gentle Whispers Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 1:01 pm

"The things we want to say most are usually the hardest to say. It's obvious when you think about it. But that doesn't stop it from hurting."

-Paine, FFX-2

This quote is very true.

Today is a little below average. I mean in the atmosphere. I'm taking much longer than usual to complete my chores, and I feel...kind of empty. Like I have energy inside me, but it's not stirring.

I need to speak more. I need to stop keeping things in. Bottles eventually burst when you put too much inside them. I'm not saying that I'm on the verge of breaking, I'm just getting tored of watching things pile up.

That said, I want to do something. Plan something. To take my mind, for a little while, off those things. I'll have to take some friends with me as well. I know I'm not the only one going through stuff.

"What is today, but yesterday's tomorrow."

-Mr. Krabs, Spongebob (lol)
Back to top Go down
Angel of the Night
Admin
Admin
Angel of the Night

Male
Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Gentle Whispers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gentle Whispers   Gentle Whispers Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 11:57 am

lool, nice final quote and tis true if one is full to much it must eventually burst but if one expels some of those bottled up things then it willl slowly start to calm the one down and feel much better knowing the bottle inside will not burst causing a melt down...or something like that.
Back to top Go down
http://animereapers.heavenforum.com
Lady_Raine
reaper in training
reaper in training
Lady_Raine

Female

Gentle Whispers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gentle Whispers   Gentle Whispers Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 12:52 pm

My, my, my. It's been a while. Of course, not too much has happened while I was 'away'.

I'm working on a few stories. Slow but steady. Maybe I'll post them up here once I've got enough written. On a semi-random note, I haven't written a poem in ages.

Autumn's here, and winter is coming soon. I'm trying to get pumped for the holidays, which means I'd better start polishing my cooking skills. Baskets of cookies, brownies, cupcakes, and thermoses of hot chocolate! Mmm, sounds good right now.

I'm feeling pretty good right now. Been a little restless, but other than that I'm fine. Trying to get myself together.

That's all! ^^
Back to top Go down
Lady_Raine
reaper in training
reaper in training
Lady_Raine

Female

Gentle Whispers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gentle Whispers   Gentle Whispers Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 3:28 pm

Dang. It's now the New Year! xD

I'm doing pretty good right now. My homework's done early (for once) and I wrote three essays in the span of one day! (insert slight victory dance).

However, now my ZUNE is messed up because I touched it and the static shock...fried it? I dunno, but it's making me mad. Especially since the incident occurred half an hour ago. Rawr!

Just killing time while I wait for a friend of mine to call. She wasn't doing so hot in school today, and I'm worried. She better call soon, or I will take the initiative.

Lady Raine, over and out!
Back to top Go down
Lady_Raine
reaper in training
reaper in training
Lady_Raine

Female

Gentle Whispers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gentle Whispers   Gentle Whispers Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 2:57 pm

YES!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm finally back! My computer got infected with some nasty trojans, and I couldn't log on for a while. (didn't I just say this in the Return thread?)

Anywho, not too much has happened, besides me going nuts from lack of computer...activities? That's as best as I can put it.

Been working on homework, and a story on the side. I should be writing right now, while I have the time. Darn you, laziness...

What else.....season change! Winter's leaving and Spring is coming up fast! I can't wait. >3

Lady Raine, over and out!
Back to top Go down
Lady_Raine
reaper in training
reaper in training
Lady_Raine

Female

Gentle Whispers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gentle Whispers   Gentle Whispers Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 2:34 pm

Been a while. Of course. >3

Spring is here, though we still have cold days. It's all right, things are picking up and should be somewhat normal as summer heads our way. Homework is piling up and some teachers have caught test fever. I took one today, I have one tomorrow, and another one Thursday. Must study!

I've written...two poems? I think it's two...recently. Not too shabby. And I'm working on (finally) my stories, and I'm content with them. ^^

Lonely, so lonely. I need something to do, hehe. Like my stories! ...Too bad I'm never in the mood to work on them when I'm lonely. I'll have to change that.

Walking is one of the simple pleasures in life. And playing a little basketball, lol. I'm no pro, or even adequate, but I have fun. If I'm in the mood. If not, I sit back and referee.

That's all for now! I'm off on another adventure!
Back to top Go down
Lady_Raine
reaper in training
reaper in training
Lady_Raine

Female

Gentle Whispers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gentle Whispers   Gentle Whispers Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 12:31 am

Wow, it's almost time for another round of school :p

I'm exhausted for no reason, and yet I want to get up and do something. I've been hanging out with my friends, but not as much as I'd like to. Home has been an emotional roller coaster, but there are people out there who have it worse, so I can't complain.

I guess I feel drained, and it's just taking me a while to get my energy back.

Who knows. I need to meditate.

I'm good. ^^ Restless and ready to move on, but good.
Back to top Go down
Lady_Raine
reaper in training
reaper in training
Lady_Raine

Female

Gentle Whispers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gentle Whispers   Gentle Whispers Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:18 pm

Figured this needed an update. I'm alive! ^^ In a way.

It's technically late autumn, but it feels like winter. I'm pretty sure I got sick last week, and the symptoms have been following me around ever since. I might have a fever, my throat itches a lot, which means that I cough a lot in turn, and I'm slowly losing my ability to smell. Eh. I'll get better soon enough.

Tons of stuff to do for the holidays! Baking, rehearsing, staying warm. And presents! I haven't started buying anything yet, and it's getting close to that particular day. I hope I'm better by then.

Well, that was lovely. >3 Time to rest. Until next time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gentle Whispers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gentle Whispers   Gentle Whispers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gentle Whispers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
anime reapers :: General :: journals-
Jump to: