anime reapers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anime reapers

the new and improved anime reapers.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Barely Surviving

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ambre
Moderater
Moderater
Ambre

Female
Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Barely Surviving Empty
PostSubject: Barely Surviving   Barely Surviving Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 4:22 pm

Rei walks through the woods her own little safe haven from hunters and others who are wanting to kill her. She is not sure why they are out to kill her, all she knows is she has to learn to survive to outsmart the hunters that are after her.

She knows that she barely survives night after night and by the time the sun comes up they are gone, she is safe for the next few hours until the sun sets and the hunters are out again.

*the time of day is morning and Rei is safe for now. Now is the time she goes out to buy things for herself knowing that sooner or later Tenshi will come and see her. Her husband gone and banned from where she is simply because he acted foolishly and disappeared from her when Tenshi was two*

Rei: *sighs and goes to pick up things to eat for the week* I hope I'll survive again tonight...this is getting to be my nightmare...
Back to top Go down
Angel of the Night
Admin
Admin
Angel of the Night

Male
Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Barely Surviving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barely Surviving   Barely Surviving Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 4:45 pm

cloaked and shadowy stalking rei the man walks in the shadows of day and night hunting her seeing when her gurad will be down waitign for his time to strike.

"hm, i wonder why she does this knowing fulkl and well she will meet and end soon.."

the man thinks these thougths never leting them pass his lips for the fact that his prey may hear him.
Back to top Go down
http://animereapers.heavenforum.com
Ambre
Moderater
Moderater
Ambre

Female

Barely Surviving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barely Surviving   Barely Surviving Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 4:49 pm

Rei: *turns in every direction sensing danger* why now? what did I do so wrong?! I know I watched my father die in my arms...but what did I do?! *she cries out into the light of the skies* please someone protect me....
Back to top Go down
Angel of the Night
Admin
Admin
Angel of the Night

Male

Barely Surviving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barely Surviving   Barely Surviving Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 5:00 pm

he continues to watch her wondering why so determined to live is she what drives her the motivation, and why call for some ones protection

"she does know that is most unconceviable to happen for someone to help it may never happen why still does she try why?"

the man continues to as in his mind these questions but never does he find his answers he searches for.
Back to top Go down
Ambre
Moderater
Moderater
Ambre

Female

Barely Surviving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barely Surviving   Barely Surviving Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 5:04 pm

Rei: *slowly goes back to her house in the woods, as she walks in she sees her son Tenshi* Tenshi! someone is trying to kill me!

Tenshi: *starts to laugh* mama, you are so paranoid! no one is after you and I'm here anyways...

Rei: *glares at him* I'm being serious child, someone is after me, you and your father are the only reason why I continue to live...without you guys I would've died the same day as my father had...
Back to top Go down
Angel of the Night
Admin
Admin
Angel of the Night

Male

Barely Surviving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barely Surviving   Barely Surviving Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 5:15 pm

sits up in a tree looking down on the two the boy and rei the one hes after the silent killers instinct of stealth in action as he hides away from site still cloaked in black but so unspected by anyone ...anyone that is besides this rei person

"why....why does she seem to have such a high paranora that i can't seem to strike without notice i know its simple to take away the life of this child but i will not seeing as it is not my way to kill and take away the life of such innocents when such evil persist to live in this world as myself."

the thougths they just continue to swirl inside his head makeing him question if this is even rigth to do altough it would be paid in full with a hefty sum of gold.
Back to top Go down
Ambre
Moderater
Moderater
Ambre

Female

Barely Surviving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barely Surviving   Barely Surviving Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 5:21 pm

Tenshi: mama, you're just paranoid, no one is going to kill you...you are the strongest vixen I know...don't worry so much *goes and makes her something to eat*

Rei: *sighs* you're wrong Tenshi...you have no idea how wrong you are....*shivers* it always happens at night and I barely get out of there alive, but sunrise, I'm usually safe...
Back to top Go down
Angel of the Night
Admin
Admin
Angel of the Night

Male

Barely Surviving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barely Surviving   Barely Surviving Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 5:32 pm

dusk comes earlier as the man stays stationary in the tree until finally after an hour or two pass and the sun goes to rest behind the rest of the planet and the moon appears full and lustrous

"hm seems as though it is safe for me to take down my hood.."

as he does so he reveals his dark purple hair and silver highlighht along with pircing blue eyes that make even the evilest of evil kneel before him
he finally jumps from the branch he took watch at and moves around silently and swiftly as to make sure no others were around to steal his kill
Back to top Go down
Ambre
Moderater
Moderater
Ambre

Female

Barely Surviving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barely Surviving   Barely Surviving Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:10 pm

Tenshi: *is now gone for the night*

Rei: *tries to figure something out that will help save her life for another night and stays in the house hiding her scent and Ki from whatever it is that is hunting her*
Back to top Go down
Angel of the Night
Admin
Admin
Angel of the Night

Male

Barely Surviving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barely Surviving   Barely Surviving Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 8:19 pm

the man sneaking stealthfully around make notice of a lsender image out of the coner of his eye he slowly pulls his sword from its hidden seath as the blades shimmers in the moon light cause the slender image to come closer

"who the hell are you?"

the man asks the figure

the slender figure comes even more closer as to be only a foot in distance apart

"me whahahaha, i should ask the same of you."

the slender now more grotesque looking man is in sight with a distorted face and form

the man looks at the other with firce and menacing eyes as if to petrefie him

"me my name is of no concern to you imbreed scum...if you do not leave now i will kill you and all the rest of these that stood before myself and my blade...we're just itching to get alittle blood on ourselves"

a grin of most devilishness crossed the mans lips as his blade seemed to howl a firce waal in demand for their blood to be shed

the slender figure now holding a most disturbed look on its face gave a most horrid howl its self as if to call the rest to his aid

"you ....your going to pay with your blood for saying suching things to me....oh...yes your goign to pay dearly!!!"

the man just grined his evil and menacing grin as the slender figure lunged forward

"eh, as you wish."

with one slight unseen movement the figure was cut down to nothing and thrown aside like a childs play thing that was cleanly cut in two
Back to top Go down
Ambre
Moderater
Moderater
Ambre

Female

Barely Surviving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barely Surviving   Barely Surviving Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 8:24 pm

Rei: *stays quiet and hidden as she senses what happened outside of her home* great...if he can do that without blinking what will he do to me? she thought to herself
Back to top Go down
Angel of the Night
Admin
Admin
Angel of the Night

Male

Barely Surviving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barely Surviving   Barely Surviving Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 8:39 pm

now looking around making no sense of caution or panic he slowly strolls towards the front door of the house his victim lay in wait for him to kill but before his hand could touch the door more assains lined up to get their fill of this man they knew not

"so...it seems you all are wanting to have alittle fun with me well let us begin shall we?"

he said with a bow and with that he seemed to vanish and reappear right behind one of the bigger brutes with his sword to its neck slicing with out no sudden movement as if the air around this mans blade seemed to just jet off the edge and slice the brutes neck so cleanly there be no trace of any murder

one of the other brutes came forth and knelt beside the corpse of its fallen comrade

"brother....you...y...you killed him!!!"

the brute screamed as he jumped from the ground clenching in his hand the spiked club the fallen one had in its dead lifeless hands
with this club the un-slain brute swung as if to hit the man but all was in vain for when the brute took his last swing he lost his air and composure and haulted for breath

"why.....why the bloody hell won't you die?!?"

yelled the brute using what air he could

the man simplely walked a few paces to the brute and smiled an evil smile as he stood a meer ten feet away

"why? you ask me....the answer is simple...you can not kill that of which can not be killed, and also one of which has greater states than ones self..."

he said as he swiped his sword slowly through the air makeing a motion as to cute the brute in half in which case for others would look silly but in fact it was just the oppisite as this happend the brute coughed up blood just before collapsing into to seperate pieces of its former body

Last edited by Angel of the Night on Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ambre
Moderater
Moderater
Ambre

Female

Barely Surviving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barely Surviving   Barely Surviving Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 8:46 pm

Rei: *sits curled up in the closet hiding and praying he won't kill her, he'll let her live one more day* Just one more day and I can try to get out of here...I don't want to be killed...I honestly don't know how I keep surviving day after day...I want to know what I did that was so wrong.... she thought to herself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Barely Surviving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barely Surviving   Barely Surviving Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Barely Surviving
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
anime reapers :: The Roleplaying portal :: Worldly rp-
Jump to: