anime reapers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anime reapers

the new and improved anime reapers.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ambre's journal

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ambre
Moderater
Moderater
Ambre

Female
Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Ambre's journal Empty
PostSubject: Ambre's journal   Ambre's journal Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 12:19 am

Okay, so since I don't remember passwords very well I might as well start a journal here:

Sunday May 18th, 2008

we have a cloudy overcast at the moment and it's 48 degrees here. This morning I woke up not feeling good and trying to figure out why I got sick like I did...and yes a lot of it has to do with a lack of sleep...I work six days straight cause we're a man down at the moment for work...he's on vacation somewhere, not sure where though, but we need him back!! my poor body can't take much more of this...I've been on and off the comp all day due to being sick...I don't know if I'm going into to work tomorrow, but I will try my hardest to get up and get going....

By the end of the year I will be moving out of this GODFORSAKEN state we call Alaska and will be moving for a short time down to Michigan and then back to Arizona...which had become my home for three years and I loved every second of it.

Right now I work the crappiest place possible..A&W...it's not a bad job if you like fast food...I don't, I hate it, I don't wanna do it...but with working as much as I have my paychecks are through the roof! or what you can make working for minimum wage which is $7.50 here.

Okay that's enough for now, will try to update often

Ambre
Back to top Go down
Ambre
Moderater
Moderater
Ambre

Female

Ambre's journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambre's journal   Ambre's journal Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 4:55 pm

Monday May 19th 2008

It's so bloody hot in this house! kinda cloudy outside, the current temp is 51 degrees and it's bloody hot in here!

So, I'm home for the second day in a row and I'm feeling lots better than yesterday...slowly getting over what I had...all that sleep yesterday really helped me out!!

I'm wondering if the person I'm waiting for will get back on...I got a question for her...I hope it rains soon...we need a really good rainstorm.

So, I found out that I will be leaving in October-ish to go too Michigan...I should've taken the time and left in Feb. when I had the chance....of course there is really no way I can ever forgive my dad for what he did to me...he sent me countless e-mails saying TC was a spy and that my mom and I sent him down there to spy on him.

I guess there isn't much to say except I'm going back to work tomorrow simply because my boss needs me and I think he's going to kill the other guy that works with me...

Yesterday day he took a fake hundred dollar bill and now it comes out of his check...hehe, this is why I always and I do mean ALWAYS check for a water mark on the money.
Back to top Go down
Ambre
Moderater
Moderater
Ambre

Female

Ambre's journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambre's journal   Ambre's journal Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 12:16 am

Tuesday May, 20th 2008

Today was my first day back to work and I still felt sick! I bought saltines after Angel nagging me to do so I finally got them. I had water that almost made me sick again..to sweet, bought $ .99 cent water...good water, drank that still have it. Had some cup o' noodles today and that helped, had my noodles from yesterday..getting hungry, I think it's safe to say I eat WAY to much junk food and fast food and drink WAY to much soda....

It's 55 degrees here and the wind is blowing, clear skies and the sun is starting to stay up later by an hr. soon it will be up 23 out of 24 hrs. for those of you not used to you it you would complain...A LOT but for me, I'm used to it soooo...yeah, no worries there.

I work tomorrow from 10-7 Thursday the same, Friday 12-8 well 9...Saturday 1-8 (again, 9) Sunday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday and Tuesday 10-7 Wednesday off.

That's all for now guys.
Back to top Go down
Ambre
Moderater
Moderater
Ambre

Female

Ambre's journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambre's journal   Ambre's journal Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 12:14 am

Wednesday May, 21 2008

so it's 52 degrees here I had to close the bedroom window I got cold...it's 'supposed' storm here...and I really don't believe it...

I hate this state it's depressing...no snow as of yet...but we will see, I wouldn't be surprised honestly...stupid state is depressing in and of itself...

I hate my job, my boss is a #2#8 idiot...yells at me for no flippin' reason...Rick yelled at me for no frackin' reason...my stomach is going nuts on me...I'm banned from drinking soda and after being sick for 3 days...that's fine with me...it tastes nasty anways...

I'm tired, I think I'm going to start the time of the month soon, sorry Angel for snapping at you...I still don't feel good, ppl are trying to tell my I'm pregnant when I'm not... -_- my life sucks right now...

I noticed I was happier in the states...why does this state have to be so far away?

Ambre
Back to top Go down
Ambre
Moderater
Moderater
Ambre

Female

Ambre's journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambre's journal   Ambre's journal Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 1:43 am

Thrusday May 22nd 2008

I will try to update everyday but there will come a day I crash at the computer and it won't be pretty...

Anyways, if I mistype my words, it's because I'm tired and I'm ready for sleep...I dont' get much sleep however due to planes and contructsion...

Today was a good day for tips at work...made over $2. and some odd cents in change.

I have $11 dollars saved so I can leave this crap hole of a state...it's dark and cloudy and 51 degrees. I'm tired and hungry, which i finally got my appeite back after being sick for so long...should go make my noodles, but I'm way to tired to do much of anything except munch on something real quick and head to bed....maybe just do that...

My next day off isn't until next wednesday...yay me.

Goonight, blessed be
Back to top Go down
Ambre
Moderater
Moderater
Ambre

Female

Ambre's journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambre's journal   Ambre's journal Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:43 am

Friday, May 23rd, 2008

okay so once again it is cloudy...yay for cloudy, as a dragon I love rain days but hate the cold...go figure....it's 51 degrees outside and I tired as all get out.

Work wasn't the best today but someone I care for very deeply made my day with sending me voice clips and that made me very happy, I went to work all happy and scared a co-worker ^^ yay me for scaring him!

It's deader than snot bags at work because of this stupid weekend, hardly anyone will be in town...work will be deader than dead...we barely made $300 tonight...very sucky indeed

Came home, played pogo..posted and now I'm going to bed

Blessed be and goodnight
Back to top Go down
Ambre
Moderater
Moderater
Ambre

Female

Ambre's journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambre's journal   Ambre's journal Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 1:38 am

Saturday, May 24th, 2008

okay here it is a Saturday night and I'm trying not to fall asleep at the keyboard again...long day, don't remember much of it except it was raining and that made me happy.

Had a really good day with customers, though I don't remember much of it...

Okay anyways, I gotta go and get ready for bed, gotta go to work at 8 a.m. and I won't be home until sometime tomorrow night, going out to dinner with people

Until then, blessed be and goodnight
Back to top Go down
Ambre
Moderater
Moderater
Ambre

Female

Ambre's journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambre's journal   Ambre's journal Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 12:40 am

Sunday, May 25th, 2008 10:14 p.m.

The current temp is 48 degrees, it's partly cloudy with peaks of sunlight streaming through the dark clouds, it's nice and cool, not to cold though...

So, I worked a 10 hr day today...no surprise there..it was pretty busy on my end which was shell and the poor guy I work with at the A&W got a little busy himself, but other than than, we were dead...

I went out to dinner after work and OMG I became a glutton...but it was sooooo good! Garcias Mexican Resturant...yummy! I wish I lived out in Eagle River again...I miss it out there but the 13 mile drive to Anchorage I don't miss...

So, the 6th of June is when my boss Chris Young comes back to work and the 13th of June (Friday) I'll be out of town and I'll be back probably that night...I'm going to Whitter to go Halibut fishing..yay fishing! go me! The last time I went I caught 3 biggest halibut but due to what my stepdad says it was 2 but he lies you can even ask Rick and he'll tell you it was three...my stepdad is an idiot at times...but only when he's smashed beyond belief...

Anyways, I'm on here, RPing, doing laundry and posting before bed...

Goodnight and Blessed Be
Back to top Go down
Ambre
Moderater
Moderater
Ambre

Female

Ambre's journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambre's journal   Ambre's journal Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 12:02 am

Monday, May 26th, 2008-Memorial Day

I'd like to take a moment to honor those who have died in War *bows head for a moment of slience*

Okay...now that I have done that, I'd like to thank our troops...granted they may never read this but hey Ihave to give my shout out to them...

So, we were deader than frackin' dead today...we probably maybe broke $200 dollars...I knew we wouldn't get much business as it is Memorial Day weekend and everyone is either A: out of town and traffic will be murder tonight or B: out in the parks BBQing with their family and friends...

I spent the good majority of my day cleaning at work...nothing else to do really...just sit there and drool pretty much...yeah it was that boring...but the Shell side was busier...I like that.

I so got yelled at today by my boss...-_- I hate that job but I need the money, if it weren't for that I'd leave....

I'm so tired but I can't go to bed yet...gotta get goober up for work her in about an hour...lucky me...

So the temp is between 51 and 53 degrees adn it's supposed to get down to 35 tonight...everyone complained today that it was 'hot' 65 they think is hot. It's not hot compared to Michigan, Arizona, Florida...

I told Angel about my new tattoo last night and I need this tattoo to bring a certain part of my life to a close and to bring peace to my soul...

Blessed Be and Goodnight
Back to top Go down
Ambre
Moderater
Moderater
Ambre

Female

Ambre's journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambre's journal   Ambre's journal Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 1:54 am

Tuesday, May 27th, 2008

wow, I'm so tired I can barely get the year right...Anyways...I'm off tomorrow! YAY!! almost done with this stupid nightmare...can't wait.

we were slow again and my boss made me feel dumber than crap...I really do hate this job...wish I had gotten the bosco's job...at least there I would be working with something I like and not fast food.

I can't wait...9 more days and my schedule will go back to normal! yay!!

Okay, I'm going to bed now...I will be off and on tomorrow.

Blessed Be and goodnight
Back to top Go down
Ambre
Moderater
Moderater
Ambre

Female

Ambre's journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambre's journal   Ambre's journal Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 1:03 am

Wednesday, May 28th 2008: Matt's B-day or TTC for those of you who know him!

So I called Matt (TTC) today and I was the only one who called and wished him a happy b-day. I told him his gift card should be heading out soon tomorrow or something like that.

It's currently 57 degrees and the sun is pretty well set, clear skies and it's supposed to get down to 35 tonight. riiiiiight.

I started that time of the month today and cleared out what little chocolate supply I had -_- silly me...

So, I'm still trying to figure out if this printer we have is color or what...if it is then I can do what I need to do too the picture and then take it in and get it priced and see where the best spot would be on me. Only one other person would understand that tat i wanna get...

Kinda cleaned today, said forget it and will wait until I have 2 days off in a row to fight with the house...

Made dinner, ate..RPed, playing pogo, played on myYearbook...thanks Angel, now I rarely go to myspace...chatted with TTC on the phone, chatted with TC on the compy and Keated to...showed myself off to a few different ppl today..Keat, Sene-chan, Aoi...yeah...I'm tired of the camera

Gotta go and get monkey boy up and find decent paper to make a list of anime and stuff for a friend at work...

Blessed Be and goodnight
Back to top Go down
Ambre
Moderater
Moderater
Ambre

Female

Ambre's journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambre's journal   Ambre's journal Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 1:29 am

Friday, May 30th, 2008

Ho-ly Crap! I didn't post yesterday...bet you guys enjoyed your small break from my life...

Anyways...since i didn't post yesterday cause a certain someone got me addicted to myYearbook...I've been playing on that oh woo let me tell you, there are some FUGLY people on there!!

So, I was at work today and it took forever to get checks and once I got it, it was $155.98 not worth much in my opinion except to put into my account...but Rick had to have a hissy fit over it and Jerry (boss) got to see it (lucky me) and did a $167 thingy for me for rent minutes like $10 bucks I'm keeping out for myself...I was so upset and frustrated, I'm sure you felt it Angel I was going to cry...so I got offered a deal up until I leave...once Cory (co-worker) and Kayla (friend from Job Corps) move to Florida I can move in with Jim (their roommate now) and Robert (another co-worker who likes me..-_-) and if the apartment place accepts that then I get the smaller bedroom...I dont' need much just a bed and a plastic container for my clothes and the boys can share a bedroom...and I think I would like it better than living here...I really do hate living here...I hate telling him to take out the garbage, to help me wash dishes, to cook, to clean...everything he doesn't want to do...it's rather annoying at times...

So, that's what's going on...please let me know what you think..

Blessed Be and goodnight
Back to top Go down
Auora
reaper in training
reaper in training
Auora

Female
Number of posts : 117

Ambre's journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambre's journal   Ambre's journal Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 1:56 am

Thats not true. Am sorry you felt so frustrated Rei-rei-chan.

I hope things turn out for the better.
Back to top Go down
http://z4.invisionfree.com/Erase__Rewrite/index.php
Angel of the Night
Admin
Admin
Angel of the Night

Male
Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Ambre's journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambre's journal   Ambre's journal Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 8:56 pm

wow rick is a well you knwo a slob and douche hee needs to take reasponsibility dang hes like what 50 or so....probably not but hes old enough to do a simple task like take out the trash....
Back to top Go down
http://animereapers.heavenforum.com
Ambre
Moderater
Moderater
Ambre

Female

Ambre's journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambre's journal   Ambre's journal Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 1:50 am

June 6th 2008:

Sorry for NOT posting in the last 6 days...been working, sleeping, being lazy...not wanting to post...but yeah...it's 55 degree and cloudy, like rain cloudy...last week of working crazy hours and as soon I know my schedule for work I will post it for you guys to see.

Not much to tell tonight, so Blessed Be and goodnight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ambre's journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambre's journal   Ambre's journal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ambre's journal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
anime reapers :: General :: journals-
Jump to: