anime reapers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anime reapers

the new and improved anime reapers.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Devil May Cry4

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel of the Night
Admin
Admin
Angel of the Night

Male
Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Devil May Cry4 Empty
PostSubject: Devil May Cry4   Devil May Cry4 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 11:06 pm

i got this game for my birthday a few months ago and was very excited when i started it up in my ps3 once i saw the first cut scene i was in pure bliss this game has completely taken the series into a whole new world with the battle style, weapons, characters, and most of all its story which is rich with a new surrounding plot that takes this series into a cyclone of questions that keep you guessing what will happen to the main guys beyond every horizon and around every corner with a mass of new answers.

this games graphics are completely astounding from its shadowing to its rich looks and textures its is so lush and vibrant with colors and surprises that will make you jump with complete excite.

the boss battles are amazing the bosses are nicely animated and with his or her own special powers and attacking methods, plus once you get so far there will also be something waiting for you once you fight some other bosses..^_^ can't give away any secrets.

but once you finish this game you will not won't to stop until you beat every single last difficulty, and either way once you beat the game and fight your way through the credits you will absolutely love the secret ending cut scene that will leave you craving even more Devil May Cry.

so for those who have played this game how much did you enjoy or love it as the newest addition to the DMC series??

Cool
Back to top Go down
http://animereapers.heavenforum.com
Ambre
Moderater
Moderater
Ambre

Female
Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Devil May Cry4 Empty
PostSubject: DMC   Devil May Cry4 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 11:19 pm

I've watch someone play it and I was very impressed by it...of course he used my 360 but it was pretty awesome to watch him play
Back to top Go down

Devil May Cry4
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
anime reapers :: Etertainment section :: Gamers lounge-
Jump to: