anime reapers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anime reapers

the new and improved anime reapers.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Black Vine

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Angel of the Night
Admin
Admin
Angel of the Night

Male
Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2008-05-17

The Black Vine - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Vine   The Black Vine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:11 am

the man who had walked into the pub wrapped in mystery was still trying very hard to clear his mind of things that happend before he had landed at the footstep of the pub, but yet even with the nights cool air and the tranquility of the nights star lit sky there was no clearing his mind nor sleep that would come easy to him.

he slowly arose form his tree canopy and spread his wings far out wide into the air and yawned with a great booming bass, he then quickly slapped his hands over his mouth with a very quick look around to see if he stirred anything from its slumber.

he then slowly with a sigh of relief put his hands to his sides and looked up into the sky and with a giant leap and a flap of his silvery wings he flew into the air and back over to the pub where his hostess was fast and deep in slumber.
Back to top Go down
http://animereapers.heavenforum.com
Lady_Raine
reaper in training
reaper in training
Lady_Raine

Female
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: The Black Vine   The Black Vine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 11:39 pm

(ooc: Since my character us knocked out, I'm gonna fast forward time. ^^)

The hours passed without much incident. As dawn's first light appeared, Raine woke up. After a shower, she exited her room, dressed in a crimson tunic, and began preparing breakfast.

As she cooked, she also opened the windows, inviting the cool morning air inside. She hummed a casual tune, making as little noise as possible while she cooked.
Back to top Go down
Angel of the Night
Admin
Admin
Angel of the Night

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Black Vine   The Black Vine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 9:36 am

he crouched and stayed perched on the window seal watching his hostess cook and hum merriely to her self and smirked as he folded in his wings and hid them away from view and sight.

"From the sound of your chipper and happy humming, it would seem that my humble hostess had a very tranquil and pleasent sleep."

he smiled a very cheerful and joyful smile to her.
Back to top Go down
Lady_Raine
reaper in training
reaper in training
Lady_Raine

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Black Vine   The Black Vine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 2:20 pm

Raine jumped a little at the sudden voice, but smiled as she turned around and nodded to her guest.

"Good morning! I did sleep well, thank you. And how about you? Judging by that smile, I'd say that you slept well too."

She set the breakfast food along the counter, then began filling a watering can.

"Are you hungry, sir? Breakfast and plates are right here!"

Raine moved toward the windows, and started watering the fairy lanterns in the flower boxes.
Back to top Go down
Angel of the Night
Admin
Admin
Angel of the Night

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Black Vine   The Black Vine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 3:29 pm

he slowly edged himself into the room in through the window and gently picked up a white plate decorated with little specks of silver and gold on the rim, and started piling onto it berries of many different verities and colors once he finished with gathering his breakfast he went to grab a fresh glass of orange juice

"thank you Miss. Raine"

after a short and kind reply he took his food and drink in hand and sat at the table in the far coner of the little tavern
Back to top Go down
Lady_Raine
reaper in training
reaper in training
Lady_Raine

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Black Vine   The Black Vine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 2:29 pm

"You're welcome!"

She called out to him from the open window. Raine continued to water the fairy lanterns, silent but smiling to herself. The sun felt warm and she could already hear the birds high up in the trees.

I wonder if I'll meet any new customers today. And how long will this man stay? Maybe he's busy.

Raine mulled over those thoughts for a moment before returning her mind to the task at hand. Once finished, she walked back inside, placing the watering can behind the counter, and began washing the dishes that she used to cook breakfast.

Thinking it was too quiet, Raine concentrated, flickered her wrist, and flung bubbles into the air. The bubbles floated to the flowers and popped on the petals, and the flowers began to "sing". It was actually a gentle hum, but it was as beautiful as the sound of woodwind instruments.
Back to top Go down
Angel of the Night
Admin
Admin
Angel of the Night

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Black Vine   The Black Vine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 8:48 pm

while the man ate his breakfast solemnly at the table in the corner he started to hear the gentle hum of the flowers as they sang. this gave the man some sense of peace for once in his is life and he smiled softly and looked up to her and with a gentle and kind voice he extended his thanks to her.

"thank you Miss. Raine for the beautiful sounds that resonate from those beautiful blossoms of life."

his smiled stayed there upon his lips as he drank slowly from his cup.
Back to top Go down
Lady_Raine
reaper in training
reaper in training
Lady_Raine

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Black Vine   The Black Vine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:12 pm

Raine looked up from washing the dishes, and noticed that the man was smiling at her. She beamed at the compliment he gave her flowers and then returned her attention to the dishes.

"Thank you. I do my best to care for these plants, and I'm happy with the way they've turned out."

By now, Raine had finished the last dish, and immediately started to sweep the floor; she wanted her inn to be clean and have a friendly atmosphere to attract customers and sometimes a shelter for the weary.

"Where do you come from, sir?"

Raine tried to make small talk.
Back to top Go down
Angel of the Night
Admin
Admin
Angel of the Night

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Black Vine   The Black Vine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:51 am

the man looked up with wide eyes with a fading smile as he moved with unearthly speed and reflexes. as soon as he noticed the first bubble pop he also realized the black obsidian arrow that moved through the air like a undetected feline prowling around for it first victim. hurrying towards raine he snatched the arrow from the air a silently as it had moved toward her.

"miss raine i believe you may be in danger..." he said as he held the arrow in his fist breaking it in two from frustration
Back to top Go down
Lady_Raine
reaper in training
reaper in training
Lady_Raine

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Black Vine   The Black Vine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:36 am

Raine blinked, and had missed the stranger's movements. However, she turned around in time to see him break a black arrow in two. She looked down at the remains of the arrow and frowned.

"It appears that I am. Thank you."

I can't believe I almost got an arrow to the back! I thought I'd be able to relax here, out in the forest; I should've known better. But why me? I don't anyone around here.

She promptly put the broom up, glancing out the open windows in search of the possible attacker. Raine sensed another swift presence and grabbed another arrow before it could pierce her between the eyes. She slowly made her way back to the stranger.

"It looks like I'm the target of a sniper."

Her voice was calm, but she was inwardly concerned about the situation. She knew that standing around without her weapons was foolish. Raine turned her attention to the stranger, her body language conveying alertness.

"Sir, would you mind covering me while I get my weapons? A battle seems imminent."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Black Vine   The Black Vine - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Black Vine
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
anime reapers :: The Roleplaying portal :: bars and taverns-
Jump to: