anime reapers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anime reapers

the new and improved anime reapers.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~Inside the Mind of The Mosh~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Great Mosh
Moderater
Moderater
The Great Mosh

Male
Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-05-19

~Inside the Mind of The Mosh~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Inside the Mind of The Mosh~   ~Inside the Mind of The Mosh~ Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 1:34 am

Well since everyone else is doing this journal thing I figured I might as well do it too.
Besides, I'm sure I can trust you guys with my thoughts and personal beliefs.

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Well today started off as a normal day. I got up this morning and made me some breakfast(Ramen). then I got in some writing on my stories. But after I signed in on my forum site all hell broke loose. It seems my brother in law Allen and my best friend Chris were at each other's throats again. I don't know what to do. It seems every time these two talk to each other a war breaks out. I mean Chris has always loved to joke around with people when he wants thier attention but Allen is taking it personal. Now Chris is all depressed and he thinks I think he's nothing but trouble and I'm on Allen's side even though I told him I know Allen is being ignorant and I value Chris's word above everyone else's on the site. I just hope he cheers up soon cause I honestly don't know what else to do here. So now i'm sitting here typing and at the same time wondering what to do about my best friend. I hope tommorow is better then this. On top of all my problems between Chris and Allen it's been raining and hailing all day. they even put out a tornado warning. Well like I said, tommorow better'd be better then this.

The Great Mosh
Back to top Go down
http://z11.invisionfree.com/Anime_Freakz/index.php
Ambre
Moderater
Moderater
Ambre

Female
Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: ~Inside the Mind of The Mosh~   ~Inside the Mind of The Mosh~ Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 1:42 am

wow..okay where do you live GA? Mississippi? Louisiana? good lord! I hope for you sake everything goes alright and I would knock both of them out and tell them to play nice or go away...but hey that's me and I do that at work -_- I'm like a mother to them when no one else is around
Back to top Go down
The Great Mosh
Moderater
Moderater
The Great Mosh

Male
Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: ~Inside the Mind of The Mosh~   ~Inside the Mind of The Mosh~ Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 1:48 am

Actually I live in Hillbilly Hell AKA North Carolina.
And yeah you have no idea how much I want to just hit themover the head right now.
Back to top Go down
http://z11.invisionfree.com/Anime_Freakz/index.php
Angel of the Night
Admin
Admin
Angel of the Night

Male
Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: ~Inside the Mind of The Mosh~   ~Inside the Mind of The Mosh~ Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 4:18 am

gees what are those tweo arguing about now?
Back to top Go down
http://animereapers.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Inside the Mind of The Mosh~   ~Inside the Mind of The Mosh~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Inside the Mind of The Mosh~
Page 1 of 1