anime reapers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anime reapers

the new and improved anime reapers.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wolf Kaizen-One of my many fan fic characters lol

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Great Mosh
Moderater
Moderater
The Great Mosh

Male
Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Wolf Kaizen-One of my many fan fic characters lol Empty
PostSubject: Wolf Kaizen-One of my many fan fic characters lol   Wolf Kaizen-One of my many fan fic characters lol Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 11:24 pm

Name: Wolf Kaizen
Race: Saiyan
Age: Real age is unknown due to the fact that saiyans hardly age but he looks like he is in his mid 20s.
Height: Short. What more do you want me to say lol.

All his life Wolf Kaizen knew he was different from others. It was only when his saiyan blood awakened and he learned of his ancestry that he truly found his place in life. Wolf grew up living as an ordinary human would. But a near death experience awakened his saiyan blood and Wolf suddenly found himself with strange powers, super strength and a tail to boot. Desperate for answers, Wolf goes to his parents for help. There his parents reveal that he is the last of an ancient warrior race known as Saiyans. He is the direct descendant of the saiyans Kakarot(Goku) and Prince Vegeta and as such he has inherited all of his ancestor's techniques. When he is confronted by the aging Guardian of the Earth and given the duty of protecting the mystical dragonballs Wolf heads into the Spirit World to get stronger and find out more about his origins. His adventure has just begun!

if you want to hear more then I'll try and post the whole story soon.
Back to top Go down
http://z11.invisionfree.com/Anime_Freakz/index.php
Angel of the Night
Admin
Admin
Angel of the Night

Male
Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Kaizen-One of my many fan fic characters lol   Wolf Kaizen-One of my many fan fic characters lol Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 3:48 am

awesome mosh, and how did i knwo it was gonna be a sayian
Back to top Go down
http://animereapers.heavenforum.com
The Great Mosh
Moderater
Moderater
The Great Mosh

Male
Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Kaizen-One of my many fan fic characters lol   Wolf Kaizen-One of my many fan fic characters lol Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 6:25 am

heheheh of course lol
Back to top Go down
http://z11.invisionfree.com/Anime_Freakz/index.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Kaizen-One of my many fan fic characters lol   Wolf Kaizen-One of my many fan fic characters lol Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wolf Kaizen-One of my many fan fic characters lol
Page 1 of 1