anime reapers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anime reapers

the new and improved anime reapers.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dragon Lance: Dragons of Autum Twilgiht

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ambre
Moderater
Moderater
Ambre

Female
Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Dragon Lance: Dragons of Autum Twilgiht Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Lance: Dragons of Autum Twilgiht   Dragon Lance: Dragons of Autum Twilgiht Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 3:52 pm

Dragons of Autum Twilight is the first in this dragonlance series and I really enjoyed it the first time I read it here's an idea of what it's about:

Life-long friends, they went their separate ways. Now they are together again, though each holds sectrets from the others in his heart.

They speak of a world shadowed with rumors of war. They speak of tales of stranger monsters, creatures of myth, creatures of legned. They do not speak of their secrets. Not then. Not until a chance encouter with a beautiful, sorrowful woman, who bear a magical crystal staff, draws the companions deeper into the shadows, forever changing their lives and shaping the fate of the world.

No one expected them to become heroes.

Least of all, themselves.

this is a really awesome series and I would love to get more of these series before I leave Alaska
Back to top Go down
Angel of the Night
Admin
Admin
Angel of the Night

Male
Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Lance: Dragons of Autum Twilgiht   Dragon Lance: Dragons of Autum Twilgiht Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 4:04 pm

lol, soudns really good im gonna have to find some of these books at my bookstore soon.
Back to top Go down
http://animereapers.heavenforum.com
Ambre
Moderater
Moderater
Ambre

Female
Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Lance: Dragons of Autum Twilgiht   Dragon Lance: Dragons of Autum Twilgiht Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 4:09 pm

yeah you should, I think it's something you would enjoy Angel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Lance: Dragons of Autum Twilgiht   Dragon Lance: Dragons of Autum Twilgiht Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Lance: Dragons of Autum Twilgiht
Page 1 of 1