anime reapers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anime reapers

the new and improved anime reapers.com

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

welcome to the site!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angel of the Night
Admin
Admin
Angel of the Night

Male
Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2008-05-17

welcome to the site!! Empty
PostSubject: welcome to the site!!   welcome to the site!! Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 6:40 pm

Welcome and thank you to all who come and join the site my name is Angel of the Night and i am the Admin of the site curantly this site is new and has yet to have been able to add more Admins, but soon with time there will be more Admins and also Mods on this site to monitor the threads, but as you all know with new sites comes rules... well theres a limited set of rules and here they are
Rules:
1.No spaming shall be made unless in the spaming threads

2.no bad mouthing the staff members nor fellow members, if there is any of this i shall be told and swift action will be taken.

3.limit your cursing in threads there might be kids in the age catogory of 13 and under.

4.There shall be no sexual content on this site if i catch anyone spaming sex content or talking in a vulger way of the sort they will be punished(that means cybering or nudy pics).

5.Do not start a conflict amongst any of the members or gossiping about who did what.

6.And if you are wanting to let people know about a site you have created tell me about it and get the notice if you may do so or not on this site.

7.Have fun and be safe!
Back to top Go down
http://animereapers.heavenforum.com

welcome to the site!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
anime reapers :: the reapers news board :: news and updates-
Jump to: